Bangladesh Telecommunication Company Limited BTCL Job Circular 2021 has been published a new job vacancy notice at www.othoeb.com. BTCL Job circular offers 50 New vacancies in this post. Vocational students can apply for this govt BTCL govt Job Circular 2021. You should read Bangladesh Telecommunication Company Limited job circular apply, you must read vacancy notice. Only eligible candidates can apply for this BTCL job circular 2021. so if you are qualified then apply soon.
Bangladesh Telecommunications Company Limited Job Circular 2021
- Organization Name: Bangladesh Telecommunication Company Limited(BTCL)
- Official website: www.btcl.com.bd
- Positions: See the image
- Online Application Start Date : 25 October 2021
- Number of Vacancies: 100
- Job Type: Govt Job
- Required Experience: See the Circular for your Position(s)
- Salary: see circular below
- Apply Method: Online
- Source: www.btcl.gov.bd
- Publication Date: 23 October 2021
- Application Deadline: 24 November 2021
- For more information see below this original circular
বাংলাদেশ টেলিকমিউনিকেশন্স কোম্পানি (বিটিসিএল) নিয়োগ ২০২১
BTCL Job Circular 2021: ১০০টি পদে বিটিসিএল নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি ছেড়েছে। বাংলাদেশ টেলিকমিউনিকেশন্স কোম্পানি লিমিটেড (বিটিসিএল) এর নিম্নবর্ণিত শূণ্য পদে সরাসরি জনবল নিয়োগের লক্ষ্যে যোগ্যতাসম্পন্ন প্রকৃত বাংলাদেশী নাগরিকদের নিকট থেকে অনলাইনে দরখাস্ত আহবান করা হচ্ছে।
- শূণ্যপদঃ জুনিয়র সহকারী ম্যানেজার (কারিগরি)
- পদের সংখ্যাঃ ১০০ জন
- শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতাঃ কারিগরি শিক্ষাবোর্ড স্বীকৃত কোন পলিটেকনিক ইন্সটিটিউট থেকে ইলেকট্রিক্যাল/ ইলেকট্রনিক/ মেকানিক্যাল / পাওয়ার/ কম্পিউটার/ টেলিকমিউনিকেশন/ কম্পিউটার সাইন্স এন্ড টেকনলোজি / ডাটা কমিউনিকেশন এন্ড নেটওয়ার্কিং বিষয়ে ডিপ্লোমা ইন-ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং ডিগ্রি থাকতে হবে।
- মাসিক বেতনঃ গ্রেড ০৮ অনুযায়ী ২২৪০০- ৫৬৬০৪ টাকা
BTCL Job Circular 2021 – www.btcl.gov.bd
চলমান নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গুলোঃ
BTCL Teletalk Application Fee Sending SMS Process:
You will get an applicant’s copy if you fill the application form properly online. Application fee 900/- Taka has to be paid using the User ID in the applicant’s copy.
You need to use Teletalk Prepaid SIM to pay the application fee. The payment method is given below.
1st SMS instruction: BTCLR [space] a User ID and send it to 16222
2nd SMS instruction: BTCLR [space] Yes [space] PIN and send it to 16222.
Eligibility to Apply
- Candidates who have passed the grading system should have a minimum of 3.5 (three points five) on the GPA / CGPA 5.0 (five) scale and a minimum of 2.5 (two points five) on the 4.0 (four) scale. Third class/division or equivalent is not acceptable at any stage of education life.
- If a candidate claims that his degree from abroad is equivalent to a degree, the original copy of the equivalence certificate issued by the concerned Equivalence Committee must be presented to the interview board during the oral examination. Otherwise, oral examination will not be taken.
- The age of the applicant should be maximum of 30 (thirty) years on 25/03/2020. However, in the case of sons and daughters of freedom fighters, the maximum age limit is 32 years on 25/03/2020. In the case of eligible candidates who are engaged in the work of BTCL, the maximum age for receipt of application is 50 (fifty) years. No testimonial/affidavit other than SSC / equivalent certificate will be admissible in case of proof of age.
- If the applicant has the citizenship of more than one country and Bangladesh citizenship is valid among them, he can apply. Interested candidates have to submit the online application form and pay non-refundable Rs. 900 / – (nine hundred) for examination fee through Teletalk mobile.
- Detailed rules for submission of application form and submission of examination fee can be found on BTCL’s portal. No application will be accepted after the stipulated date and time. No application will be accepted directly in any office of BTCL.
- The applicant has to participate in the written test. The standard of written tests is 80 (eighty). The pass mark in the written test will be at least 50% i.e. 40. Out of the candidates who have passed the written test, the first 300 (three hundred) will be called for the oral test according to the merit order. However, all the candidates who get the same number as the 300 (three hundred) candidates will also be given the opportunity to participate in the oral examination.
- The standard of oral examination is 20 (twenty). Oral exam pass number 10 (ten). If a candidate does not pass the oral test, no matter how many marks he gets in the written test, he will be considered ultimately unsuccessful.
- The place, date, and time of written and oral examination will be published on BTCL’s website in due course. Among those who have passed the written test, those selected for the oral test will get notification of the place, date, and time of the oral test via SMS on their mobile phones.
- Candidates who have passed the written test and who are working under government, semi-government, agency, or local authority have to submit no-objection / clearance from the appropriate authority to the oral examination board. Failure to submit a copy of clearance will not result in an oral examination.
- All original or provisional certificates issued by the Board of Education and the Polytechnic Institute must be submitted during the oral examination.
- All the answer sheets of the written test will be considered as confidential and under no circumstances will they be displayed or provided to any candidate or his representative. There is no scope for re-examination or re-examination of the written examination papers.
- The oral test number will be kept confidential and the test number or related information will not be displayed or provided to the candidate or his / her representative. Candidates selected for appointment must be certified as suitable by the Board of Directors appointed by the Medical Board or Medical Officer appointed for this purpose.
- The previous activities of the candidate selected for recruitment will be proved by the appropriate agency whether he is suitable for the job in the company. Must be an apprentice for 2 (two) years from the date of joining after recruitment.
- BTCL reserves the right to amend/cancel this recruitment notice without giving any reason. The application process for recruitment will start from 10:00 am on 25/10/2021 and will continue till 5:00 pm on 24/11/2021.
BTCL Admit Card & Exam Date:
If You want to apply to www.btcl.com.bd you have to visit their official website. You can also download the BTCL Job Circular Application Form at othoeb. For Next Updates about BTCL Job Circular 2021 vacancy, application form, admit card download Notice, Exam Result, or Admit card Download stay with us.
Follow our website and our social media page. It will help you to build a bright career. If you want to be in touch with BD Jobs circular 2021, BD government jobs circular, and BD, another job circular, Join our Facebook group and like our Facebook page. You can also submit your mail to get all the BD jobs circular 2021 regularly.