City Bank Job Circular 2020 has been published on its website. The authority website of www.thecitybank.com. The authority offers New vacancy is also published on their website. The City Bank Limited is one of the oldest and fasted growing private (non-government) Commercial Bank in Bangladesh. It was established on 28 March 1983. The City Bank Limited is providing a full range of banking services for people around Bangladesh with 127 Branches as well as serving 748,000+ customers.
In recent times the city bank limited looking for smart, team-oriented people who want to be a part of the Corporate Banking team that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals. City Bank Job Circular 2020 Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience, Age Limit update by othoeb.com. Read below this short Information. You have to complete your online application before the Job Deadline.
City Bank Job Circular 2020 Details
■ Bank Name: City Bank Limited , Bangladesh.
■ Post Position Name :As per Circular
■ Job Published Date: 1 Dec 2020
■ Application Deadline: 7 Dec 2020
■ Salary: 15000/-
.■ Educational Requirements: As per Circular
■ Experience Requirements: Only experienced candidates should apply
■ Number of Job Vacancy:Check job circular image.
■ Job Location: Dhaka
■ Job Nature: Full-time
■ Job Type: Banking (City Bank )
■ Employment Type: Permanent Job
City Bank Job Circular 2020 PDF Download
- Act as a team member while conducting Shari’ah audit of branches and head office divisions, departments, units, operations, and Shari’ah risk areas of the bank and ensure completion of the Shari’ah audit work timely and effectively.
- Assist the Head of Shari’ah Audit to conduct an effective and comprehensive Shari’ah audit or investigation is an independent, objective assurance and consulting manner designed to add Shari’ah value and improve the bank’s operations.
- Prepare report on the Shari’ah audit findings/facts uncovered during the course of Shari’ah audit and submit to team lead the Head of Shari’ah Audit. Prior to reporting these findings, ensure verification of all facts and findings substantiated with appropriate evidence.
- Support the Head of Shari’ah Audit to obtain the necessary assistance of personnel in all branches/divisions of the bank where they perform Shari’ah audits/inspection as well as other specialized services from within or outside the bank.
- Complete the Shari’ah audit/inspection tasks on individual audit or inspection program in an effective manner covering all the auditable areas and prepare a report within 15 days (except for items that need to be escalated immediately).
- Prepare engagement letter for the branch/division up to two weeks before the commencement of the Shari’ah audit including details of subject, objectives, scope, staffing, and timing of the audit.
- Assist the Head of Shari’ah Audit in holding entrance meeting with the branch/division prior to the commencement of the audit and discuss details of the scope of the audit and any major issues and seeks management’s input of any areas of concern.
- During fieldwork, gather evidence in order to determine the status of operations and controls within a particular area, which will be the basis for the auditor’s conclusions about the audit assignment.
- Document the audit work properly in the working papers by recording the information obtained and include sufficient information to support the basis for findings and recommendations.
- Ensure that the documentation or working papers for the Shari’ah audit is completely collected, filed, and indexed.
- Identify Shari’ah lapses in the transaction process that may cause direct/indirect financial loss.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the Shari’ah department of Islamic banks/financial institutes.
- Shari’ah Risk Certification, Compliance/Statutory Knowledge.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly flexible with a strong commitment to deadlines.
- Good understanding of audit concepts & techniques.
- Strong Computing Skills, Excel, PPT, Word etc.
- Multitasking ability.
- Adequate communication skills in Arabic & English Language.
- Propound value of Shari’ah judgment and be results-oriented to ensure sound implementation of Shari’ah audit and inspection.
- Proactive and team-building ability.
- Demonstrating ethics and integrity.
- Problem-solving capacity.
City Bank Job Circular 2020 Apply Online
If you are determined to apply online for City Bank Job Circular 2020 or join City Bank, read the full jobs circular and follow the application process:
City Bank Job Circular 2020
The City Bank Limited is providing a full range of banking services for people around Bangladesh with 127 Branches as well as serving 748,000+ customers. For Good News for job seekers, in recent time the city bank published City Bank Job Circular 2020.
If you want to be in touch with BD Jobs circular 2020, Bd government jobs circular and BD another job circular then Join our Facebook group and like our Facebook page. You can also submit your mail to get all the bd jobs circular 2020 regularly.