ICRC Job Circular 2020 has been published in the daily online job portal and our website. The authority website of www.icrc.org. ICRC Job Circular 2020 offers some new vacancies in Bangladesh. Anyway, good news is recently the company looking for new manpower for their office, if you are interested in a private corporation job, You will get details about this circular on our website.
the International Committee of the Red Cross is a humanitarian institution company and it was established on February 17, 1863. The company founder name is Henry Dunant and main headquarter located in Geneva, Switzerland, now the company hire various position jobholders, you can check the below info that if you think you are the right candidate for this ICRC Job Circular 2020 then submit your application by maintaining their procedure.
ICRC Job Circular 2020 Details
■ Organization Name: International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
■ Post Position Name: Water and Habitat Technician
■ Job Published Date:24 Nov 2020
■ Application Deadline: 16 Dec 2020
■ Salary: Negotiable
■ Educational Requirements: See Job Circular Image
■ Experience Requirements: See Job Circular Image
■ Number of Job Vacancy: See Job Circular Image
■ Age Limit for Jobs: See Job Circular Image
■ Jobs Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
■ Job Source: Online Job Portal
■ Job Nature: Full-time
■ Job Type: International Sectors Job
■ Employment Type: Permanent Job
■ Applying Procedure: Send your CV to the Email: Mosharaf-H@marubeni.com.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What does ICRC?
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral, and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
Is the ICRC part of the UN?
The United Nations General Assembly is the main deliberative, policymaking and representative organ of the UN. The ICRC participates in the General Assembly every year, delivering statements on various issues such as the rules of war, humanitarian coordination, peacekeeping, women, children, etc.
Why was the ICRC created?
Since its creation in 1863, the ICRC’s sole objective has been to ensure protection and assistance for victims of armed conflict and strife. Its story is about the development of humanitarian action, the Geneva Conventions, and the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
ICRC Job Circular 2020 PDF Download
- Provides general secretarial and administrative support (updating staff files and contracts, handling correspondence, registration and filing, etc.).
- Ensures that information on HR issues under their responsibility is shared with the rest of the delegation or sub-delegation.
- Keeps records (e.g. absences) and ensures that HR data is of good quality and kept up to date, particularly regarding salary.
- Carries out procedures related to local HR practice, taxes and social security.
- Initiating personal files in accordance with ICRC standards
- Follow up issuing of ICRC ID cards for the new employees
- Responsible for updating the monthly social security personal information list to be submitted to HR Responsible
- Manages absences with the help of management tools, updates and informs the leave balances to the concerned
- Follow up the probation period of the new employees
- Attribute the leave request & Daily Labour request by using STM.
- Prepare NOC, salary certificate, working certificate based on request
- Graduation in Human Resources Management/Bachelor of Business Administration
- PGDHRM will get preference
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Female and minority are highly encouraged to apply
- Eligible applicants from Chattogram and Cox’s Bazar will get preference
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All interesting profiles will be kept in a recruitment pipelines for future needs (in Cox’s Bazar or in Dhaka)
ICRC Job Circular 2020 Online Apply
If you are determined to apply online for ICRC Job Circular 2020 or join International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), read the full jobs circular and follow the application process:
Mosharaf-H@marubeni.com এই ঠিকানায় সিভি পাঠিয়ে দিন।
ICRC Job Exam Notice:
the International Committee of the Red Cross is a humanitarian institution company and it was established on February 17, 1863. The company’s founder name is Henry Dunant and the main headquarter located in Geneva, Switzerland. For the next update, ICRC Job Circular 2020 stays with us.
If you want to be in touch with BD Jobs circular 2020, BD government jobs circular and BD another job circular then Join our Facebook group and like our Facebook page. You can also submit your mail to get all the BD jobs circular 2020 regularly.