বাংলাদেশের সকল চাকুরির নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করার পাশাপাশি আমরা এটাও বলে থাকি যে আপনি কিভাবে ঐ চাকুরি টি সহজেই পেতে পারেন। তাই নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গুলো ভালোভাবে পড়ার পাশাপাশি সাজেশন গুলো অনুসরণ করলে আশা করি আপনার উপকৃত হবেন। আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে যুক্ত হয়ে চাকুরির নিয়োগ সম্পর্কিত যেকোন প্রশ্ন করতে পারেন।
Japan Tobacco International Job Circular 2020 has been published in the daily online job portal and our website. The authority website of www.jti.com. Japan Tobacco International Job Circular 2020 offers some new vacancies in Bangladesh. Anyway, good news is recently the Limited company looking for new manpower for their office.
If you are interested in a private corporation job, You will get details about this circular on our website. If you are interested in Japan Tobacco International Job Circular 2020 and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before the deadline.
Japan Tobacco International Job Circular 2020 Details
Most of the job seekers find Japan Tobacco International Job Circular 2020 in Google. If you also want to get a job in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.Japan Tobacco International Job Circular 2020 Information.
- Organisation/Company Name : Japan Tobacco International Ltd.
- Total Vacancies : Check this circular
- Post Name : Corporate Security Manager
- Job Type : Full Time
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Graduation from any discipline
- Salary : Mention below post
- Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Gender : Male/Female
- Official Website : https://jti.com
- Experience : Common law qualified lawyer with at least 07 years of experience
- Job Source : https://jobs.jti.com
- Application Deadline : 28th November 2020
- Japan Tobacco International full Description & Requirements.
POSITION PURPOSE/Japan Tobacco International Job Circular 2020
In line with agreed Corporate Security Policy, act as Manager in Corporate Security for JTI Bangladesh with delegated responsibility from Country Corporate Security Manager – to provide a risk-based security service to protect JTI personnel, assets, products, information, and operational activities against injury, reputation, damage or loss, leading the Investigation and coordinate the Corporate Security Associates/ Specialists. Also support JTI personnel on arrival and departure from Dhaka, JTI Corporate Events/ and provide effective, legal and ethical liaison with Bangladesh law enforcement agencies to assist Corporate Security support JTI Bangladesh operations. This is to be achieved across both Market and GSC/Manufacturing and is to be achieved in a strictly business-aligned manner and with the positive business enabling philosophy embraced in the JTI Corporate Security Policy.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide timely advice based on analysis/assessment of security risk/threat and impact to enable well-informed business decisions to protect the supply chain and reduce risks to the storage and transport of finished goods, semi-finished goods, NTMs, leaf and machinery in the supply chain within both the Market and GSC/Manufacturing.
- Develop and execute security plans and business-aligned security measures and procedures to meet Market and GSC/Manufacturing business objectives ensuring compliance with JTI and Corporate Security standards via successful audit track record.
- Implement necessary security countermeasures, based on existing Corporate Security policy and physical security guidelines and industry best practices, and J-SOX annual audit recommendations. Carry out IM and non-IM security audits and self-certification as required by the Country Corporate Security Manager.
- Manage all aspects of assets and supply chain security for both Market and GSC/Manufacturing, including supervising the contracted guard force, destruction of finished goods and NTM’S, access control systems, alarm systems, CCTV camera installations, and other security systems, processes, and procedures, transport security and field sales force security.
- Working closely with Country Corporate Security Manager in preparation of Crisis Management plans, and crisis management awareness and training in support of the local Security Risk management Committee.
- Plan and conduct security and supply chain investigations and reviews of security breaches as directed by the Country Corporate Security Manager, Factory Operations Director, and Regional Corporate Security Director.
- Maintain effective trusted network relations with Law Enforcement Agencies, appropriate authorities and security and emergency services, and professionals from other companies as well as manage security suppliers, guards, and monitor the effectiveness of, contracted services and review service scopes and Service Level Agreement.
- Assist the General Manager with the protection of executives (including expatriates who have additional exposures), employees, customers, stakeholders & visitors as well as carrying out, continually review and maintaining currency of risks to employees, assets, and the business, and risk mitigation measures across both Market and GSC/Manufacturing
- Planning and implementing a security awareness/training program within the Market and GSC/Manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of physical security, access control and CCTV systems
- Good investigation and interview skills
- Ability to establish the facts of security incidents, record and escalate them accurately
- Ability to prepare to comprehensive report with appropriate findings, recommendations and action plan
- Knowledge of security issues of Information and Cyber Security
- Expert in Communication, Negotiation and influencing skills
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduation from any discipline
- At least 8 years’ experience with a military/law enforcement/intelligence organization or private sector corporate security organization
- At least two years’ experience in oversight of or leading a guard force or similar team
Japan Tobacco International Job Circular 2020 Online Apply
If you are determined to apply online for Japan Tobacco International Job Circular 2020 or join Japan Tobacco International Job, read the full jobs circular and follow the application process:
JTI was formed in 1999 when Japan Tobacco Inc. purchased the international tobacco operations of the US multinational R.J. Reynolds for $ 7.8 billion.In 2007, Gallaher Group, a FTSE 100 business, was acquired by Japan Tobacco Inc. for GBP 9.4 billion. At the time, this was the largest foreign acquisition by a Japanese company.
Hope you read Japan Tobacco International Job Circular News on my website. For Next Updates about Japan Tobacco International Job Circular 2020 (JTI) Jobs in Bangladesh will be found on this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser.