RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 has been published in the online job portal also find on my website www.othoeb.com. The authority website of www.rdrsbangladesh.org. recently the organization searing various positions new job holders for their company’s empty vacancy. RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 is a great opportunity for any govt job seekers. Masters Pass Student apply in this RDRS Bangladesh job circular 2020. You Must have to apply before the job deadline.
RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 Details
RDRS Bangladesh, a reputed national NGO, is inviting eligible and deserving candidates to apply for the position of Management Trainee (Human Resources) to fulfill the requirement under the Microfinance Program. RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 Interested candidates are requested to apply with their recent CV. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
■ Organization Name: RDRS Bangladesh NGO, Bangladesh.
■ Job Position: See Circular
■ Published Date: 27 November 2020
■ Application Deadline: 29 November and 7 December 2020
■ Number of job vacancies: N/A
■ Salary: 25726-24332 (Monthly)
■ Age limit: 35 Years
■ Gender: Both (Male & Female)
■ Experience Requirements: See Circular
■ Type of Jobs: NGO Jobs
■ Job category: Full Time
■ Other Benefits: As per Organization Policy.
■ Jobs Location: Bangladesh
■ Job Source: Prothom Alo Newspaper
RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 PDF Download
- Initiate and ensure technical and management support to project staffs in real time data collection for effective implementation of the project activities.
- Develop tools and techniques for day to day monitoring of project activities.
- Ensure collection of field data as per project’s M&E framework and provide technical supports to establish/strengthen M&E system at all level;
- Collect and preserve project operational-data on regular basis to observe the progress of planned activities of the project;
- Update database and other records on regular basis, analyzed and provided feedback to respective unit/ staff;
- Share field findings, updated information, observations in the meeting/ workshops/ seminar and training programs;
- Facilitate technical sessions related to Monitoring & Evaluation in different training/ workshop as required by the project or organization;
- Carry out the case studies, success stories for documentation and share findings with the project team as well as central M&E and relevant stakeholders;
- Writing reports and capturing key lesson learnt;
- Assist in conducting different studies planned by the project and finalize methodology (tools and techniques) for the study with the guidance of M&E unit;
- Preparing different quarterly, half yearly, annual reports, compile the good result (impact level) as per the logical framework, documented remarkable achievements against project plan and report to project management, District authority and Donor.
- Provide technical assistance and/or necessary information for preparing/publishing project reports;
- Establish and maintain electronic database of targeted program participants for preparing quarterly, six monthly and annual progress report;
- Document and sharing project success, best practices, case stories, progress and learning in different local, national and international forums, websites, newsletter/magazine, newspaper in collaboration with RDRS communications team.
- S/he will carry out any other responsibilities assigned by the senior management as required by the project or organization.
- At least 2 years experience in the relevant field;
- Ability to Drive Motorbike
- Advance knowledge in MS-Office applications specially word processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools and Internet Navigation is necessary.
- The candidate must have sound knowledge on M&E, data management, and documentation;
- Experience on using any online/mobile based real time data collection tool is an advantage
- Candidate should have good presentation, motivational and advocacy skill.
- Able to work with Educational Institutions, local Government Institutions, CBOs, Professional Groups, Social leaders, Media and other Social pressure groups will be an added advantage;
- Sound knowledge in Child Marriage Protection, Related Law and Policy, Governance, Advocacy, Community Mobilization etc.;
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skill;
- Strong verbal and written skills in both Bangla and English.
- Capable of writing narrative and numerical reports in English;
- Strong leadership quality and ability to work under pressure;
- Willingness to visit field activities frequently and candidate must have valid motorcycle driving license;
- Ability to work under presure;
- Likes to take challenge;
- Ability to work in Char and remote area will be added extra advantage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Each bonus is equivalent to 50% of consolidated salary
RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 Apply Online
If you are determined to apply online for RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 or join RDRS Bangladesh Job, read the full jobs circular and follow the application process:
If You want to apply for RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 online you have to visit by www.rdrsbangla.net. For Next Updates about RDRS Bangladesh Job vacancy Notice stay with us.
If you want to be in touch with BD Jobs circular 2020, BD government jobs circular, and BD another job circular then Join our Facebook group and like our Facebook page. You can also submit your mail to get all the BD jobs circular 2020 regularly.