The World Bank Careers has published jobs opportunities for the educated job seekers of Bank. The World Bank careers is considered as the the top class and international job circular. The World Bank has published the job circular in their website and you will get this world bank job circular in our website also. So let’s get some ideas about the World bank job vacancy and its application process.
The World Bank Careers Bangladesh
We know that the job vacancy of Bangladesh is so much hard for the graduate students even for the all categories students. And now we are talking about international job vacancy as it is the World Bank Careers which will be more harder than our country perspective. You must have high qualification and then you can be one of them who will get this job.
The World Bank Careers All in One
The most important things before applying the World bank job careers is to provide your exact location and all of the information related about yourself and your academic qualification. don’t put anything wrong during the application process. If you do so then you will be e kick out from the system of World Bank.
The World Bank
Go to the World bank website then find the carriers section and you will get a huge list of job opportunity. You just have to find out the appropriate job vacancy for appropriate job circulars matching your academic qualification.
- Bank Name: The World Bank
- Post Name: Team Assistant
- Job Type: International jobs
- Published on: 08 December 2020
- Job ID: req10325
- Employment Status: Contractual
- Website address: http://www.worldbank.org
- Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Application Deadline: 17 December 2020
Masters degree in a relevant field discipline (Management/Business Studies, Development Studies, Public Policies, etc.) and minimum of five (5) years relevant experience.
Skills and knowledge
• Demonstrated political sensitivity and mature judgment and capacity to build and deepen client relationships, as evidenced by previous work experience;
• Sound knowledge of the World Bank’s operations and ability to address issues across sectors and at the country level;
• Good understanding of Bank operational processes, procedures and practices and their practical application in a country context;
• Ability to influence and contribute to all phases of the project cycle;
• Ability to ensure the quality of portfolio performance management;
• Ability to deepen client commitment and engagement to ensure effective implementation and longer term sustainability of CPS, projects and programs;
• Ability to work across several tasks in parallel and to achieve results under stress;
• Strong teamwork skills in a matrix environment as well as leadership skills;
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with proven ability to work cooperatively within a multi-disciplinary country team and with other groups throughout the Bank, development partners; governmental institutions;
• Ability to coach, mentor and develop more junior staff; and
• Effective verbal and written communications skills both in English and Thai.
Do you want to get jobs circular regularly ? Then follow our website and our social media page. It will help you to build a bright careers. If you want to be in touch with BD Jobs circular 2020, BD government jobs circular, and BD another job circular then Join our Facebook group and like our Facebook page. You can also submit your mail to get all the BD jobs circular 2020 regularly.