Getting Full Free Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students 2021 is good news for Bangladeshi students who want to study in abroad. Many students in Bangladesh have desire to study in abroad with full free scholarship. Because most of the students are not able to bear educational expenses in foreign country.
What is Full Free Scholarship?
Scholarship is basically many kinds such as full free and half free. But most of the students are searching for Full Free Scholarship. It helps them to complete their study in abroad without any stress and financial crisis. So Full Free Scholarship is the system where the forign institution bear all the expenses related education, rsidence and medical treatment.
Deadline: 31 July 2021 (annual)
Study in: Germany
The next course starts Sept/Oct 2022
The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance Programme offers very good graduates from developing countries the chance to obtain a Master’s degree in disciplines that are of special relevance for the social, political, and economic development of their home country at German institutions of higher education.
The most important selection criteria are:
• Higher education degree obtained with above-average results (top third of graduates)
• Language certificates (requirements vary depending on the respective course of study)
• Political and/or social involvement (see above ‘Target group’) is considered an advantage
• Evidence of internships and/or professional experience is also taken into account positively
• A conclusive account of the applicant’s academic and personal motivation for the study endeavor in Germany and for choosing and prioritizing the courses of study
• An account of the applicant’s perspectives upon returning to their home country or region
The following groups are not eligible:
• Applicants who obtained their most recent higher education degree more than six years before submitting their application.
• Applicants who have resided in a country that is not included in the DAC list of developing and emerging countries for more than 15 months at the time of the application deadline.
All Master courses have further additional requirements that must be fulfilled by the applicants at any case.
Please submit your applications for the selected master`s courses and for the DAAD scholarship to the respective universities only (not to DAAD). You must indicate that you are applying for the DAAD Helmut-SchmidtProgramme (Master’s scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance). The application period at all 8 universities lasts from 1 June – 31 July 2021.
More Details: Click here
Scholarship for Bangladeshi students
For Next Updates about these Jobs, circular visit this page again. If you face any problem about apply this Full Free Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students 2021, then Follow our website and our social media page. It will help you to build a bright career. If you want to be in touch with BD Jobs circular 2021, BD government jobs circular, and BD, another job circular, and Full Free Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students 2021, Join our Facebook group and like our Facebook page. You can also submit your mail to get all the BD jobs circular 2021 regularly.